miércoles, 26 de septiembre de 2007

Sacrifice- forward to termination LP (1987)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1. Forward To Termination / Terror Strikes
2. Re-Animator
3. Afterlife
4. Flames Of Armageddon
5. The Entity
6. Forever Enslaved
7. Cyanide
8. Light Of The End
9. Pyrokinesis

I initially bought the Sacrifice record due to one of the dudes on the back cover wearing an Agnostic Front t shirt (cheesy I know), and another dude wearing a Death shirt. I was sort of distancing myself from most metal at this time in my life, and embracing hardcore punk full on. So for me to buy metal at this time, was rare and sort of a "hidden" type of treasure that I still secretly was enjoying.
Sacrifice were from Canada, and played a ripping style of my favorite type of metal ever.... German styled Thrash in the vein of Destruction, Kreator, Sodom. Brilliant stuff that still gets me everytime (20 years later). I love the vox, and the horse trots.

http://rapidshare.com/files/55919422/Sacrifice.zip.html

No hay comentarios: