lunes, 7 de enero de 2008

AVSKUM / REALITY CRISIS split 10"




AVSKUM / REALITY CRISIS split 10"

I finally got a copy for myself of this awesome split. No disappointment on this split both bands shred, mandatory to hear. This was a legit release on Answer Records I have no idea how many were pressed but it seems about as hard to find as the DEATH SIDE / CHAOS UK 12" bootleg, so maybe 500, Ha. The only thing I didn't like about my copy was the stains on the cover that the previous owner(s) left. But still awesome to have a copy now.

And a recent score was this release from Absolute Power Records (Who does better bootlegs than others) of this LP containing 4 classic Japanese EP's not sure how many of these were pressed but it's pretty good sounding and has great info on the insert.

No hay comentarios: