lunes, 7 de enero de 2008

ROCKY AND THE SWEDEN "844" EP



ROCKY & THE SWEDEN "844" is the 3rd EP by this amazing band who loves to smoke and it shows in their music! This was released on Bloodsucker Records and Rebelabel Planning as BSR 046 / REB 014. This has to be my favorite of their EP's only 3 tracks on it but it shreds from start to finish. The last track "Bellend Bop" is a GBH cover. Be sure to pick up their THC LP that was re-issued by Partners in Crime Records, that album in my opinion is probably their best also.


ROCKY & THE SWEDEN "844" EP

Be sure to check out my auctions I have going on if you haven't and check out this Wednesday's State Control Podcast (The links are on this site) I put it together with mainly rips from this site and a few others. I also included 1 track from the new LEBENDEN TOTEN 8" - BUY IT NOW IF YOU CAN TRACK IT DOWN.

No hay comentarios: